Sunday, April 3, 2011

Assignment 1A - nearly there!

The thought of having to collaborate across the seas with strangers initially filled me with dread. How on earth could we collaborate on a shared assignment with me living in Malaysia and my team-mates living in Oz? I really felt that I was being pushed out of my comfort zone. Well, thanks to Skype, wikis and hotmail we have nearly completed our collaborative PowerPoint before the due date!
We have kept open lines of communication, each pulled our weight and each worked in a timely fashion to enable us to reach our goal without feeling too stressed. What began as a bitter taste in my mouth has now turned into the sweet taste of satisfaction. I am pleased with our output and feel that as a team we have been able to rise to the challenge to create a strong article proposal. Working in a supportive team where we remained focused on our task has turned out to be a positive experience, more so than I initially expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment