Sunday, August 29, 2010

Need more hours in the day!

It's been two weeks since I last blogged. Going back to work to begin a new school year certainly reduced the time I could put into my ETL401 studies. I'm a week behind in my readings, which I am really not happy about. At least I've got a few public holidays coming up soon, so hopefully I can catch up then. If only there were more hours in the day. If only I could exist on less sleep. If only I could get out of work earlier so that I didn't come home exhausted each day. If only ...
Maybe I need to re-read Covey's reading from Topic 6. There's an idea!
I met with all the teachers last week and explained how my role would be changing this year. With me working on a flex. schedule for the first time, I am looking forward to collaborating with all year groups with their planning.
This change seemed to be received well, so here's hoping for a fun, productive year of collaboration!

No comments:

Post a Comment