Monday, August 2, 2010

My brain is swollen

What a whopper Topic 2 turned out to be. I have spent more than a week trying to do all the readings, trying to absorb as much advice from the professionals about how I can be a first class TL. Now my brain feels swollen - there are so many thoughts, ideas, directions I want to take on board. Realistically, I know that I have to start small, so I'll need to make a plan. First thing to do is to meet with my principal to share with him some of my learning and to convince him to move the library onto a flexible schedule. This will free me up to meet and plan with all the year groups and enable me to find resources to support theirs and the children's learning. Small steps.
This worm now needs to find a nice, quiet, cool hole somewhere to wriggle into and ponder all my recent learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment