Sunday, July 18, 2010

The worm begins wriggling ...

The worm has well and truly been pushed out of her comfort zone. For many months I have contemplated starting a blog, but have always found a good reason not to bother (had to cook dinner, chase my kids to do their homework, go to the gym, read a book, feed the cats, etc. etc.). Until now.
Having made the decision to pursue my Master of Ed. in Teacher Librarianship at CSU, I have now been pushed into a corner and have had to venture into this new world of online musings. I quite like the idea of having a place to store my thoughts on the readings for my first subject ETL401, but just hope I have a sufficient amount of intelligent, insightful comments to make.
The worm squirms.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Siobhan. I was going to visit KL later this year, but it looks as if that has been postponed til next year now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Soabhan I was wondering if you could do me a huge favour and visit my blog and see if it is there
    I'm new to all this and I am not sure if people can read it. Your help would be truly appreciated and if I can ever return the favour I will. http://unitrekker.blogspot.com

    Thank you Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your request, Karen. Yes, it's working. Happy blogging!

    Kerrie, let me know when you're heading up this way so that I can give you some tips about KL. :)

    ReplyDelete